Do you accept refunds and returns?
- All sales are final.
- Please note that I am not liable for damages caused by USPS during delivery. Please contact USPS and file a damage claim.
How does the pre-order process work?
- Products are available for order during a pre-order window that will last one week.
- After the pre-order window is closed, I will not be taking any orders from the site. Availability for pre-orders will be announced on my social media.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes - however, due to the everchanging International Mail Service Suspensions, some countries are prohibited from US delivery. Refer to link above. As such, I will reject orders at my discretion based on the updates pushed by USPS.
When will my order be processed and shipped?
- Once window is closed, I will process orders the following week. Shipment will be done in bulk in light of COVID-19.
- General Timeline of pre-order > process > shipment > delivery:
- Preorder - Week 1
- Order processing (i.e. product printing) - Week 2 & 3
- Shipment - Week 3 & 4
- Delivery - Week 4 & 5
- REGULAR ORDERS
- For a given week, orders placed by Saturday 11:59PM PST will be packed in batch for shipping on Monday/Tuesday.
- Please note that delivery time as listed below does NOT include processing and packing, which could take up to a week.
How long does it take for delivery? Is tracking available?
- I will provide tracking upon completion of order processing and shipment.
- Flat fee of $5.00 will be charged for US orders. Delivery within the US ranges from 3-7 business days.
- Flat fee of $20.00 will be charged for international orders. Delivery from the US ranges from 1-5 weeks.
Why are there some products/prints not available for sale?
- I will host a polling session on my Instagram to gauge the popularity and demand for certain artwork. If there is a specific piece you would like to purchase please reach out via my social platforms and I will consider for the future if there are enough requests.